Is Your Mama A Llama?
Author(s) & Illustrator(s): Steven Kellogg, Deborah Guarino
Edition: Board Books -- Plot Summary and Book Review
- "Is Your Mama A Llama?", written by Deborah Guarino and illustrated by Steven Kellogg, is a favorite picture book for toddlers, preschoolers and beginning readers. In this popular board book, a baby llama asks each of his animal friends the question "Is your mama a llama?". His friends then give a short description of their mamas. Upon turning a page, children can find out what type of animals they are. The rhyming story is appealing to young readers, as are the illustrations by Steven Kellogg.
- Reading Level: toddler, children in preschool, kindergarten and first grade
- Board Books, 28 pages
- ISBN: 0590259385
- Publisher: Scholastic Press
- Genre: Fiction - Children's Picture Books
- Book Themes: Animals, Rhyming Stories